- Information provided by the user themselves via the contact address (email)
- Registration procedures for certain services provided on the WEBSITE.
The personal identification information will be used exclusively to respond to their requests and to provide information on Delta Ingeniería, Infraestructuras y Servicios, S.L., except in those cases where there are other purposes, their express and specific consent is obtained for this.
Any of the services we provide can be based on registration, via which personal information can be requested. The data that you provide will be used exclusively to offer you information services within the scope in which they were requested, making possible the update of the registration data in the event that you no longer want to receive information, or to modify the content thereof.
|RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT||deltainfraser.es||CONTACT INFORMATION
(+ 34) 952 24 35 40
ATTEND CONSULTATIONS,PETITIONS AND REQUESTS THAT THE USER MAKES THROUGH THE WEB PAGE.
|THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED WILL BE RETAINED WHILE NECESSARY OR RELEVANT FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THEY WERE COLLECTED, ALWAYS AND WHEN THE INTERESTED PARTY (i) DOES NOT REQUEST HIS SUPPRESSION OR RECTIFICATION, (ii) DOES NOT OPPOSE TO THE TREATMENT OR, (iii) IN THOSE CASES IN WHICH YOUR AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED, DO NOT WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT.|
|LEGITIMATION||THE LEGAL BASE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS BASED ON THE EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY. AT ANY TIME, THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE CONSENT MAY BE EXERCISED WITHOUT AFFECTING THE LICENSE OF THE TREATMENT BASED ON THE CONSENT PRIOR TO YOUR WITHDRAWAL|
|RECIPIENTS||deltainfraser.es WILL NOT GIVE PERSONAL DATA OF ITS RESPONSIBILITY WITH ANY COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATION OF THIRD PARTIES THAT INTEND TO USE THEM FOR DIRECT MARKETING ACTIONS, EXCEPT IN THE CASE THAT THE USER AUTHORIZES EXPRESSLY TO IT.|
|RIGHTS||THE USER HAS THE RIGHT TO:
– REQUEST ACCESS TO HIS PERSONAL DATA THAT IS BEING PROCESSED AND RECEIVE SUCH INFORMATION WRITTEN BY THE REQUESTED MEDIA.
– REQUEST THE RECTIFICATION OF INEXACT PERSONAL DATA OR, IN THEIR CASE, REQUEST THEIR SUPPRESSION WHEN, AMONG OTHER REASONS, THE DATA IS NO LONGER NEEDED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THEY WERE COLLECTED.
– REQUEST THE LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA.
– OPPOSE TO THE PROCESSING OF HIS PERSONAL DATA WHEN PROCEEDING.
– RIGHT TO THE PORTABILITY OF HIS PERSONAL DATA WHEN THE TREATMENT IS BASED ON A CONSENT AND IS CARRIED OUT BY AUTOMATED MEANS. THE DATA WILL BE DELIVERED IN A STRUCTURED WAY, COMMON USE AND MECHANICAL READING.
– RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE PROVIDED CONSENT.
– RIGHT TO CLAIM BEFORE THE SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY.
THE USER MAY EXERCISE THE RIGHTS PREVIOUSLY INDICATED THROUGH THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
Delta Ingeniería, Infraestructuras y Servicios, S.L. processes personal information in strict accordance with legislation on the matter of Personal Data, in particular Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, and RD 994/1999, by which the Regulation on Security Measures for Computer Files Containing Personal Data was approved.
In this sense, all the personal data gathered in the files registered with the General Data Protection Registry under the name of Delta Ingeniería, Infraestructuras y Servicios, S.L., complies with all the obligations established, especially those relating to compliance with the principles of information and consent.
Likewise, in accordance with Security Measures Regulations, Delta Ingeniería, Infraestructuras y Servicios, S.L. has established policies and procedures for technological and operational security to protect their personal information against loss, erroneous use, modification, unintended destruction, under all circumstances maintaining the confidentiality thereof.
All of this will be notwithstanding the rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose under the terms established in current legislation in writing, addressed to:
Delta Ingeniería, Infraestructuras y Servicios, S.L.
C/ Tres de Abril de 1979, No. 18
Oficina 3-B Edificio Siglo XXI
29004 – MALAGA (SPAIN)