Access to and/or use of this website www.deltainfraser.es attributes the condition of “user” to whoever uses it, accepting, from that moment, wholly and unreservedly, the present general conditions, as well as the specific conditions that, where applicable, complement, amend or substitute the general conditions in relation to particular services and content on the WEBSITE.
2. Using the pages, its services and content:
The user commits to using this WEBSITE and its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted usages and public order.
Likewise, it is prohibited to use the WEBSITE for illicit or detrimental purposes against DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L. or any third party, or those which, in any way, may cause harm or impede the normal operation of the page.
With respect to the content (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, except with the authorization of the legitimate owners, or such that it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L. or the legitimate holders thereof.
- Use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those that are strictly permitted.
- Any intention of obtaining the WEBSITE content by any means other than those that are made available to users, as well as those that are usually used online, provided that they do not cause any damage to DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L.’s WEBSITE
3. Unilateral modification:
DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L. may unilaterally and without prior notice modify the structure and design of the WEBSITE, whenever it considers this appropriate, as well as modifying and deleting services, content and conditions of access and/or use of the WEBSITE.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a WEBSITE and any of DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L.’s pages will be subject to the following conditions:
- The whole or partial reproduction of any of the services or content on the DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L. WEBSITE will not be permitted.
- No deep-links will be established with the WEBSITE or its services, nor will a browser or a border environment be created on it.
- The WEBSITE on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, trading name, shop sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive symbols belonging to DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L.
- Under no circumstances will DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L. be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the WEBSITE on which the “hyperlink” appears, nor of the information and claims included therein.
5. Warranty and Liability Disclaimer:
DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L. does not grant any guarantee, nor will it be liable, under any circumstances, for damages or losses of any kind that may arise due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation or the WEBSITE and/or its services or content.
- The lack of utility, suitability or validity of the WEBSITE and/or its services or content to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malware or harmful programs in the content.
- Receipt, attainment, storage, dissemination or transmission of the content on the part of users.
- Use that is illicit, negligent, fraudulent, or in opposition to the present General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted use or public order of the WEBSITE, its services or content on the part of users.
- A lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the WEBSITE.
- Third parties’ failure to comply with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users via the WEBSITE.
6. Intellectual Property:
For the purposes of preserving potential intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by introducing particular content on the WEBSITE, they must notify DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L. of these circumstances, indicating:
- Personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights. If the complaint is presented by a third party who is not the holder, they must indicate the representation under which they are acting.
- Indication of the content protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the WEBSITE.
- Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which case the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility thereof.
The duration of the provision of service of the WEBSITE and its services is undefined.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate provision of the WEBSITE service or any of the services that are part of it, under the same terms laid out in the third condition.
8. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction:
The present General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
DELTA INGENIERÍA, INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS, S. L. and the user, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, are subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Málaga for all matters or actions which may arise from the provision of service of the WEBSITE and its services and content on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with that established here.