A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit nearly any website. Its purpose is to allow the website to remember your visit when you return to browse on this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The cookie’s objective is to adapt the website content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page will be notably diminished. If you want to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., we kindly ask you to consult this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are real people and not automated machines. This helps us to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are agreeing to your information being processed by Google. As such, if you wish to exercise any right in this sense you must communicate directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you will click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are done differently depending on which browser you’re using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies, and that is where you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, is it necessary to install cookies for your browser to remember your decision about whether or not to accept them.